Ohio Walleye Federation Overview
The OWF will feature 2 circuits. An Inland Lake Circuit (ILC) and a Central Basin (CBC)
o You can compete in either one or both, the choice is yours
o Teams fishing both circuits will be eligible for the Ohio Walleye Cup
Each circuit will have a locked field prior to the circuits start
o You will know how many teams are fishing prior to the start of the circuit
o You will know what the guaranteed payouts are in advance
The fields for each circuit do not have a pre determined lock size (no field limit)
1. The ILC field will lock on March 1, 2010
2. The CBC field will lock on June 1,2010
The 2 circuit concept provides for flexibility and choice
o Each Circuit will have 2 qualifiers and a 2 day championship
o If you want a short season or only fish inland lakes or Lake Erie, choose one or the other
o If you prefer a longer, more challenging season, fish them both and qualify for the Ohio Walleye Cup bonus payout!
Schedules & Entry Fees:
The OWF circuits will feature locked fields. The fields for each circuit will be locked and considered full by their respective entry cut-off dates. You will be entering to fish the entire circuit or circuits of your choice. No single event entries are available. You must pay the deposit or total amount (see payment schedule) by the entry cut-off date for each circuit you want to fish to secure you spot in the locked field.
OWF – Inland Lakes Circuit (ILC)
- Qualifier #1: April 11 – Mosquito Lake
- Qualifier #2: May 16 – Lake Milton
- Championship: June 12 & 13 – Berlin Lake
[ ] Early Bird Option: $400 due by February 1, 2010
- Receive a $50 discount and first draw for boat number in ILC qualifiers.
[ ] Full Payment Option: $450 due by March 1, 2010
- Receive first draw for boat number in ILC qualifiers.
[ ] Installment Option: $250 deposit due by March 1, 2010.Balance of $200 due by March 30, 2010
OWF – Central Basin Circuit (CBC)
- Qualifier #1: July 17 – Geneva/Lake Erie (7/18 Blow Day)
- Qualifier #2: August 14 – Ashtabula/ Lake Erie (8/15 Blow Day)
- Championship: September 4 & 5 – Lorain/Lake Erie (9/6 Blow Day)
[ ] Early Bird Option: $400 due by May 1, 2010
- Receive a $50 discount and first draw for boat number in CBC qualifiers.
[ ] Full Payment Option: $450 due by June 1, 2010
- Receive first draw for boat number in CBC qualifiers.
[ ] Installment Option: $250 deposit due by June 1, 2010. Balance of $200 due by June 30, 2010.
Ohio Walleye Cup
Enter both circuits by the cutoff dates as outlined above.
The OWF tournament payout will be based on the number of total paid entries in each circuit with a minimum payback of 80% of the entry fee distributed to 20% of the field (all fractions will be rounded down).