For the 2021 season the OWF will be doing a “Buy 3 get 1 Free NTC Side Pot tournament”.
The first 10 teams to register and pay for the NTC side pot tournaments for the 3 ILC Qualifiers will be eligible to fish for free in a NTC side pot tournament on day 1 of the ILC Championship.
• Teams must register and pay $50 ($150 total) for all 3 side pots prior to the first
qualifier on April 11, 2021.
• Only teams that register and pay for all 3 side pots tournaments are eligible.
• Entry is limited to the first 10 teams to sign up and pay for the 3 side pots.
• OWF will pay the registration fee for the 10 teams ($500) on day 1 of the ILC
• More than 10 teams can enter and fish each side pot on an individual tournament basis.
• Highest placing team in each tournament side pot will receive a NTC prize pack, that includes paid entry in the 2022 NTC ($500 cash value).
• If a team is highest finishing team in more than 1 side pot than the next highest finisher will be awarded the spot.
• Once a team enters and pays for all 3 side pots there will be no refunds. (Unless 10 teams don't sign up)
• If 10 teams do not sign up and pay for all 3 side pots prior to the 1st tournament on April 11th at Mosquito; each tournament will act as a stand alone NTC Side pot tournament.
• If 10 teams do not sign-up for a side pot tournament side pot money for that
tournament will be refunded.